The Jesse Window Click on the picture for a larger image
To the right of the pulpit, set against the south wall, is this grave stone. The explanatory stone at the top of the slab details the original inscription. Henry IV reigned from 1399 to 1413.
Click on the picture for a larger image
Central section of the window
The organ dates from 1900 and was built by Casson of Denbigh.
It is set into one of two arches in the North wall that were added in 1875 by Sir George Gilbert Scott - the Victorian architect who restored the choir of Westminster Abbey and who renovated St Asaph cathedral.
The South West corner of the church contains the remains of two Celtic crosses which originally stood in the churchyard. One is over six feet tall but of the other only the decorated base remains, on a stone table by the door.